We are thrilled to announce our first Instagram photo contest, which will run through the month of November, using the hashtag #MyUMich!
Each week, Instagram users are challenged to share photos of their Michigan experience, whether it be in the classroom, at the office, at home, or on the field.
The rules are simple, and the rewards are big!
1. Follow @uofmichigan on Instagram to qualify & see each week’s theme.
2. Upload your photos to Instagram and use the hashtag #MyUMich in your caption. No limit to the amount of entries!*
- A 10×10 poster of your photo
- Your photo featured on the official @uofmichigan Instagram poster alongside the other winners, to be distributed campuswide
- UM Planet Blue reusable bags
- $10 in Blue Bucks
- Discounts to the new Merit Goodness store on South U and a notebook
- Clip-on fisheye lens for your cell phone
- #UMsocial T-shirt & stickers
4. Have fun! We are looking for the most unique, creative photos of your Michigan experience. We want to know what makes Michigan, #MyUMich!
*A reminder to all, if your account is locked/private, we won’t be able to see your photo, meaning it will not be entered in the contest.*