#UMsocial is Seeking a Graphic Design Intern!
Calling all #UMich graphic designers - the #UMsocial team is looking for a graphic design intern! This internship will provide real-world experience in social media management, strategic development, and operational graphics and video production for social media. Deadline for submissions is Friday, February 21th.
- 10 hours per week, paid, flexible schedule
- Creates digital assets for University of Michigan central social media accounts, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, Vine, Youtube, and website.
- Collaborates with community management and analytics interns on campaign strategy and development
- Creates longer form assets such as infographics, monthly and annual reports, ebooks and newsletters in collaboration with senior social media specialist and social media director.
What We’re Looking For:
- University of Michigan student. All majors considered.
- Aptitude in graphics and design required, photography, videography, and social media understanding strongly preferred.
- Skills: Full knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office. iMovie/Final Cut and HTML/Web Programming a plus.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where real-time marketing is necessary.
- Self-starter comfortable with working independently, as well as collaborating in a group.
How to Apply:
- Create 2 graphics for spring commencement. The designs are up to you - size specifications in the above graphic.
- Email your graphics, along with your resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org by next Friday at the latest.