You wouldn’t leave home without pants would you?
Incomplete social profiles are a misrepresentation of your organization and the University of Michigan brand. Check the following lists to make sure your accounts are on track:
- Is your logo consistent with the Block M brand standards and style guidelines outlined at vpcomm.umich.edu/brand?
- Does your Twitter account have a profile image, header photo, background and biography?
- Are the images on your Facebook page accurately sized according to proper dimensions?
- Does your biography or about section properly reflect your coordinating umich.edu website, program name and mission?
Maintaining a personal account?
- Make sure your biography clearly states that your content is yours alone and not a direct reflection of the University’s views.
- Refrain from including the University’s name or your associated program area in your title or username.
- Remember that replies to inquiries directed at official accounts, should only come from coordinating official accounts.